Images & Logos Copyright Notice
Copyright notice & Licence Agreement for Images & Company Logos
This download and its content is copyright of K2 Conservatories © 2012. All rights reserved. Agreement to the terms below is required (via the buttons at the bottom of the page) before download can proceed.
The files included in this Zip file are images both photographic and illustrative in nature, distributed by K2 Conservatories and its divisions.
To ensure full legal coverage, we generaly apply a standard Creative Commons Attribution No Derivatives licence (for more details visit http://creativecommons.org/about/licenses/ ), the full details of which are included in a Read Me inside this Zip archive. However - the terms immediately below should be considered part of this licence, and supersede it should any clashes arise.
- If you are a current customer of K2, or their various brands/divisions, you are granted permission to utilise the appropriate images in websites, printed promotional material etc.
- Image libraries carrying this notice have been specifically chosen as those that K2 and associated divisions wish to be seen as representative of the company, its products and images, and accordingly the same libraries are distributed to all. (These libraries generally co-inciding with the contents of current literature and/or websites.)
For the sake of brand representation K2 prefer not to issue additional images, but limited requests can be made should you require images to illustrate a specific technical issue, component, etc. In such a case, please contact the K2 Marketing department (firstname.lastname@example.org), and we will endeavour to help.
- The images supplied do not generally require any additional attribution or accreditation (i.e. any written text underneath referring to K2/Celsius as the owner of the images) as the company logo is represented within the images. However, care should be taken not to mis-represent the origination of the images. For example, adding claims in your written copy associated with an image implying that the installation shown was fitted by yourselves, if that is not in fact the case. Rather, images should be used as examples of styles, installation possibilities, etc.
- We do ask that you endeavour to state somewhere on websites these images are used, that you utilise K2 or Celsius Glass (whichever is appropriate), particularly if you also supply other products, to avoid mis-representation.
- The images must not be edited or have their contents altered in any way - this includes the removal or cropping of the K2/Celsius logo.
- The images must not be edited in any way that could bring accusations of mis-representation or of mis-leading consumers.
- Our logos & images must not be used to represent yourselves as K2/Celsius in any matters, but only used as part of your status as a K2/Celsius Customer/Stockist/Fabricator etc.
- No restrictions or guidelines are applied in terms of the size or other usage of the images, beyond common sense, design practicality, and in keeping with the avoidance of false representation as stated above.
- If you are unsure as to whether your proposed usage of these images could be in breach of any of the terms listed here, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to advise.
- If you have not already done so before downloading this file, we would advise inform K2 Conservatories marketing department of your intended uses for these files, so you can be sure you are not likely to be in breach of these terms. Please email details to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is simply to allow us to be aware of where our content is used, and help us monitor for unauthorised use.
- Should at any point in the future it be deemed unsuitable for you to continue to use these images (for instance, if you are known to no longer be a K2/Celsius stockist), you would be expected to discontinue their use with immediate effect. K2 will not be held liable for any costs you may incur in their removal.
Please note: These terms extend to you/your company only - they are not transferable. Should you have customers of your own requiring material/images/logos, they should be asked to contact K2 Marketing, and we will supply them with appropriate content via their own K2 website logins.
Images are generally supplied in RGB Jpeg format (most suitable for PC viewing and Web Design use), though some illustrations or graphics may be Tiff or EPS files. Should you have any issues viewing/opening the files, please contact K2 Marketing.
Please note that due to the wide range of material being offered to a varied customer base, the terms enforced are by necessity generic and wide-reaching in nature. If you have any queries as to how the rules apply to yourself or your situation, please email email@example.com and we will be happy to help.